2023 Scholarship Program
Do you want to showcase your talents in various professional fields? Here is a chance for you to win a $1,000 scholarship from the Law Offices of Sabrina Li in just two months, and give a speech as distinguished student in a seminar. Without further ado, sign up for the Law Offices of Sabrina Li’s 2023 Scholarship Program to get your career off the ground.
To be eligible for the Scholarship Program, the applicants must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Currently reside in the United States
- Maintain high ethical standards at study/work
- Possess excellent writing and presentation skills
- Be bilingual (Chinese and English / English and Spanish)
- Show outstanding professional ability
- Achieve good marks in school (at least 3.0 GPA)
- Have long-term plans of establishing their career in the United States of America
- Have along-term plans of establishing their career in the United States of America
- Top 1
- Top 5
- The Participation Award
- Prepare an eligible introduction video
- Opening: “I am (first name and last name) a candidate for the 2023 Law Offices of Sabrina Li Scholarship Program.
- Your graduation school/ degree/ major
- Your academic achievement, project involvement, or related
- Your career plans
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Your understanding and projection toward your area of expertise
- Creative, short, and compelling closing tagline
Send your video to the email of Law Office of Sabrina Li: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com. After we receive your email, we will send you an application form, please complete the application form as well.
- Email subject: Law Office of Sabrina Li Scholarship Program (2023)
- Email content:
- English resume with contact information and educational background
- Official or unofficial academic transcript
- 3-5 minutes English introduction video (MP4 format)
Attorney Sabrina Li, together with professionals from various fields, will select the top 10 outstanding students, and conduct a zoom interview.
Top 5 Selected
After the interview, we will select top 5, and the top 5 will attend the Annual International Students Legal Seminar and Job Fair and receive reward in person.
Top 1 Selected
After interview, we will select top 1, and the top 1 will give a speech during the Annual International Students Legal Seminar and Job Fair as a distinguished student and receive $1000 scholarship.
- Please note that all selected to top 5 students need to receive the honor in person.
- The Scholarship Program commitment to the final interpretation of the Law Offices of Sabrina Li.
From November 22, 2022
December 23, 2022, 5pm PST
January 4, 2023
January 13, 2023
January 28, 2023
Registration and submission
Deadline for submission of email and application form
Zoom interview date
E-mail notification of selection results
Awards and scholarships
Awards and scholarships